LIVE Production Audio Technician 2020
Heapsgood Productions is Looking for a Sound Technician / Mixer to collaborate with on Live Events & Productions. As the business is expanding with the live production scene, sound is absolutely paramount. Heapsgood has focused on the video documentation of events over the past year and now due to bigger demands from clients, the need is there to have an Audio dedicated aspect to the business. As a business is the next step is to improve on delivering the best possible services and products of the labour. This position requires that you have your own gear.
The position is open for professionals or semi-pros with knowledge in:
- Stage Setup & Cable Management
- Microphone Setup on Stage and for Atmospherics
- Mixing and Monitoring Audio
- Recording of Audio
- Sending a balanced Audio Line feed to a Video Production Switcher*
- Post-Production of Audio
- A desire to deliver a great sound!
- To work in a Team Environment to deliver the best possible production.
The following gar list is required:
- Mixing desk
- Cables (Jack, XLR, Aux Cables)
- Computer with recording applications
Languages: Norwegian & English and another is great to have.
If you have interest, or any other questions regarding this position, please send an email with ” *Your name* – AUDIO TECH 2020″ in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Heapsgood Productions, Norway.